Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Fab Hubby!


I just realized that I haven't really said anything about my Husband Andrew in my Blog yet....so here we go! Andrew is my partner and Best Friend. There is so much that I could say about him since we've been together almost 17 years but I thought I would narrow it down to 10 things I love about Andrew!
1. He Loves the Lord
2. Sexy
3. Hard Working
4. Stubborn
5. Confident
6. Best Friend
7. Great Daddy
8. Loves Shoes and Watches
9. Strong
10. Let's me eat his Cake
The last thing is very important to me because anything that has frosting on it is my hugest weakness.....except for Matthias of course!

2 comments:

basil812 said...

Zandy - I love this blog! It is so cool to see that after 17 years you can say all of that! I have been married almost 5 & seeing things like this is always so encouraging!

Tarah said...

Hey girl,
Andrew is SO hot. :) Love this picture.