Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Food Glorious Food

Okay so everyone knows that my little squirt is not a big eater right? Ya...well Matthias and I went to Sam's club today with Nana and Papa and we sat down to have some lunch there. Matthias didn't eat much as usual, no biggy. Papa goes up to the counter and orders a cup full of frozen yogurt and Matthias proceeds to eat the entire thing. Then we go over to their house and sit down to dinner, again Matthias eats nothing. My Mom gets up and makes him a bowl of alphabet soup with crackers and the child just porks it down! I told my parents that I was going to drop him off with them so they can fatten him up and potty train him while their at it! It's amazing what my Mom can get this child to do! I guess she has had 42 years experience on her side. Since I only have 2 years under my belt I can relish in the fact that someday I will have this parenting thing under control!

1 comment:

Becky Avella said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! I hope I get to see you in person soon.

Love,
Becky