Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls

Tarah, Angela, Zandra and Andrea
Last night I went out with some of my girlfriends for drinks and a movie! Good Times! We had a blast! I forget sometimes how fun it is just to hang out with other adults. We shared alot of new stories, things that we didn't know about each other. Probably TMI if you know what I mean. That's what happens when you mix us with Maragritas and Long Island Ice Teas! Yummy! So....sorry if I totally ruin this movie for you but I was really disappointed in it. I won't say the name of it but I hate it when you watch a tear jerker and then at the end somebody DIES!!!!! Why go through all of that crying if there isn't going to be a happy ending? Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! What do I know, it will probably win an Oscar or something. Anyways, thanks ladies for such a great night! Sorry that I am so wild and crazy. I don't think that Andrea is ever going to a movie with me again. I may have to bring some duct tape next time! Hee! Hee!

5 comments:

andreawilliams said...

I love going to movies with you! How did you get these pictures? You are the best :)

Tarah said...

I will send them to you Andrea.

I love that you went from uncontrollable giggles to crying. I had that silent laugh going every time you were laughing.

Becky Avella said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. I'm glad! You deserve it.

Reading about your tear jerker reminds me of the time we rented "A Walk to Remember." My husband was furious at me because I had read the book. He kept saying, "You knew! You knew she was going to die and you let me watch this stupid movie anyway!" I don't think he's forgiven me yet. : )

Angela said...

Good times!
You girls are a blast-I'm looking forward to the next girl's night out.

Becky Avella said...

Hey,

Just checking back in to see how you are doing. Your blog design is so cute, by the way. I think I need a blog makeover. : )

Have a great weekend,
Becky : )