Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm a virgin

So....I am a blog virgin. I can't believe that I am starting a blog of my own. I have been stalking other peoples blogs for awhile now and I guess that this is the right thing to do. I went scrapbooking on Saturday night with my friend Andrea and we met some ladies there that were pretty cool. So, at the end of the night Andrea asked them if they had a blog or were on facebook. They had both. I felt like a total reject! I can tell you that it has taken me about two hours just to get this far. Hee! Hee! Maybe tomorrow I will figure out how to post a picture or two. ........till tomorrow

~Z

5 comments:

andreawilliams said...

Add pictures! I love that I am on your blog and you are sitting at my kitchen table! Woop woop!!

Angela said...

Everyone has to start somewhere! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Tarah said...

I love it!!!
If you need any help, let me know. Blogging and facebook are both so fun!
Hee hee, I used all the exclamations for everyone in the world in this comment. None left for anyone else!

Stephanie said...

Good for you! I am glad that you set up a blog. I have to warn you though...it is addicting!!! It was very fun to meet you are Archivers. You have such a darling family. Maybe we will meet up scrapbooking again soon.

basil812 said...

This is Lisa - we met at Archivers - I'm glad you started a blog! I was reading through Steph's comments & noticed one was from you. Visit mine & leave a comment!